Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Hello Friends...

 I haven’t posted for a long time, but I guess you all know that. I’m no longer involved in selling stamping up products. I’m retired from my career job and I’m now working part time for the school district with preschool children. I love it so much.  I hope to start posting on this blog regularly.

 There’s gonna be a bit of a change in direction as I am working on cooking and sewing in retirement. I am also taking piano lessons, which I find to be extremely satisfying. I am improving every month and have played the piano every single day for the last 50 days I’m taking nearly 3Years of instruction. I plan to continue this path and this year may include third recital in which I will be involved.  I played in the last two in 2018 and 2019.  

I’ll continue to share photos of my projects, bread making and cooking  Send someone some love, BethAnn 

No comments: